The Major Appliance Recycling Roundtable (MARR) is a not-for-profit stewardship agency created to implement and operate a stewardship plan for end-of-life major household appliances in the province of British Columbia (BC) on behalf of the major appliance “producers” who are obligated under the BC Recycling Regulation. The stewardship plan was developed jointly by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers Canada (AHAM Canada) and Retail Council of Canada (RCC) in response to the requirements of the BC Recycling Regulation.
We are proud to be a part of the MARR Program! Bring us your end-of-life Major Appliances to be recycled responsibly.
- Refrigerators, wine coolers, and beverage centers
- Portable, room, and window air conditioners
- Portable dehumidifiers
- Clothes dryers/steam cleaners
- Ranges, built-in ovens, and surface cooking units
- Built-in and over-the-range microwave ovens
- Food waste disposers and trash compactors
- Electric beverage dispensers